[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - JBossMQ HA configuration

venukb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 00:35:26 EDT 2008

Jboss Version : 4.2.2
Cluster - 3 Node

When I start JBoss with 4.2.2 configuration, JbossMQ by default starts as a HA-Singleton Service.

I have 2 MDB running on all the nodes in the cluster listening on the default topic and queue

Message published on a queue by a servlet running the same JVM is load balanced and the message published on a topic is received by all the nodes

How do I make the servlet send the message to the MDB running on the same node ! (I need this communication to be sticky)

I do know that I can have a non HA configuration of JMS which solves this problem; However for other scenarios I need the functionality of a HA JMS as well!

Is there a way to create destination (topic/queue) which work on the same node and also have destinations which are load balanced?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178673#4178673

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178673