[jboss-user] [JBossMQ] - Re: JBossMQ HA configuration

jhowell@redhat.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 10:19:19 EDT 2008

It really does depend on your rollout date.  I would not count on all of that jelling together for at least another month or 2.  JBM 2.0 is still not finished yet.

If you had to roll out in the next 6 months, I'd go with JBM 1.4.0sp3(It's pretty solid).  If your date for rollout is going to be longer, you can probably wait for the GA of JBoss 5.x.

This is the way that failover and load balancing work with JBM 1.4SP3.
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JBMCluster

Some of this will change in JBM 2.0 though, but it's not at all clear yet what will change or how it will pan out.

Jay:)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178833#4178833

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178833