[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: increasing the height of the hearder - jboss portal

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 13:31:38 EDT 2008

Try this - in portal_style.css:

Change #header-container, set height to greater than 100% (you will have to experiment to get the right size)

Change #logoName, set width and height to match your logo.

Change ul#tabsHeader, adjust the margin-top to get the navigation tabs repositioned to the bottom of the header area.

By the way, I figured all of this out in a few minutes using the Web Developer plugin for FireFox - it lets me edit the css files "live" so I can see how the page layout changes. Highly recommended.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178882#4178882

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178882