[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Redeployment on JBoss 5

iradix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Sep 25 17:19:39 EDT 2008

I've recently started using the latest CR release of JBoss 5, and I've noticed that my WAR file is often being reloaded when the web.xml file has not changed.  I'm assuming that this is a result of the deployment changes in 5.0, which I believe are represented in the microcontainer.  If so, can someone clarify for me a) what files are checked to determine if a WAR needs to be redeployed by default and b) if there is a way to reconfigure this behaviour?  My guess is that all the files in the META-INF folder are being watched, as the only file that gets updated regularly is Maven's /META-INF/pom.xml descriptor, and I'd really like to find a way to exclude it from consideration.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178921#4178921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178921