[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - Re: How to call two jboss instances in java code

sebasmtech do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 03:14:31 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I need to eloborate my requirment since my question is not answered.

I have one Master JBoss server (4.0.5.GA) and two child Jboss servers (4.0.5.GA).in master Jboss i have one Web Archive File designed using java server faces and Oracle ADF Faces.

In that war file I have one search application which needs to retreive 2 days records.whenever the method is invoked it needs to go to two child jboss servers and get per day record for a single child jboss server ,it needs to be grouped (2 days records) and then sent back to the master jboss server

is it possible with JBOSS 4.0.5.GA

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4178968#4178968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4178968