[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Deploying Drools Rules Engine in xercesImpl-2.4.0.jara bundl

calemis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 05:35:11 EDT 2008

I am trying to build a decision engine bundle upon Drools.
I am working on eclipse and on knopflerfish osgi platform
What I am doing is to add  Drool in Bundle Classpath as:
Bundle-ClassPath:..., lib/drools-jsr94-4.0.7.jar....

and i am adding the followin libraries in the classpath:
drools-jsr94-4.0.7.jar
drools-decisiontables-4.0.7.jar
drools-core-4.0.7.jar
drools-compiler-4.0.7.jar
drools-ant-4.0.7.jar
drools-analytics-4.0.7.jar
furthermore i add the following dependencies:
ant-1.6.5.jar
antlr-runtime-3.0.jar
ant-nodeps-1.6.5.jar
core-3.2.3.v_686_R32x.jar
janino-2.5.10.jar
jsr94-1.1.jar
jxl-2.4.2.jar
mvel-1.3.1-java1.4.jar
xercesImpl-2.4.0.jar
xml-apis-1.0.b2.jar
xpp3_min-1.1.3.4.O.jar
xstream-1.2.2.jar

while the bundle seems to build ok I always get the following error when i try to run it, on the following code:
 RuleBase ruleBase = loadRuleBase(ruleFile);

org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException: Unable to load dialect 'org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.mvel.MVELDialectConfiguration:mvel'
.
.
.
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.drools.rule.builder.dialect.mvel.MVELDialectConfiguration

I've tried to build and install drools as bundle but I always get the same error

Is there any specific way that i need to build my bundle project with drools so that it will run properly?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179016#4179016

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179016