[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: creating our own login page

DanielK do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 16:05:20 EDT 2008

You have already post the code in your previous answer:

<form id="myLoginForm" name="loginform" action="j_security_check" method="post">
  |    <input id="j_username" type="text" value="" class="left registertext" name="j_username"/>
  |    <input id="j_password" type="password" value="" class="left registertext" name="j_password"/>
  | </form>

All what i have done is paste it into my own login.xhtml, which i used as VIEW Page for my GenericFacesPortlet. If i logged in with right credentials = all fine. But if i try a wrong login, portal login page will be used and show the error message. If you are not using Richfaces like me, try to include code from above into your own JSP.

But is it possible to ignore this portal login page and redirect failures also to my own portlet site (login.xhtml) ? Something like that:

<h:outputForumat value="#{noidea.failure}" rendered="#{loginBean.failure}" />

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179145#4179145

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179145