[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Problems changing DefaultDS

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Sep 26 20:01:54 EDT 2008

anonymous wrote : java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

Don't you just love how error messages assume you know what parameters were passed in the code and therefore they don't need name them (in this case, the name of the table or view).

But based on what is going on I would assume that the timer table was not built. I could not locate a DDL statement for this table, but apparently in Hypersonic is is created like this:

CREATE TABLE TIMERS(TIMERID VARCHAR(80) NOT NULL,TARGETID VARCHAR(250) NOT NULL,INITIALDATE TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,TIMERINTERVAL BIGINT,INSTANCEPK VARBINARY,INFO VARBINARY,CONSTRAINT TIMERS_PK PRIMARY KEY(TIMERID,TARGETID))

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179155#4179155

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179155