[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Yet another isolated classloader question

tomstrummer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 27 08:51:29 EDT 2008

"PeterJ" wrote : This does not directly answer your question, but why are you not using the "provided" scope.

In my case they are all transitive dependencies that need to be excluded. So yes, I could add them as top level provided dependencies or add them as 'excludes' but it is a pain.

Plus, in other cases, say I want to include the latest Hibernate libraries. I hit the same classloader problem that I thought isolation was supposed to solve.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179183#4179183

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179183