[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: Configuring JBoss 5.0.0 CR1 for MySQL

mayankmit2002 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Sep 27 15:28:38 EDT 2008

Hi Peter,
     First of all I would like to answer your question anonymous wrote : are attempting to replace the hsqldb with MySQL?
Yes, I waz trying to replace hssqldb with MySQL
    Also, PU, here doesn't means Public Utilites, in this context PU stands for Persistent Unit (persistent.xml).
  yes, I tried both, i.e. deploying EJB before and after AS startup. In both cases I got the same result.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179206#4179206

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179206