[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: Steless Session bean as Webservice

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Sep 28 13:26:04 EDT 2008

Which CR2 package did you download? jboss-5.0.0.CR2.zip or jboss-5.0.0.CR2-jdk6.zip? Since you are using jdk 1.6 you need to download jboss-5.0.0.CR2-jdk6.zip.

Based on the error message, I suspect that you downloaded the wrong package because the "setProperty must be overridden" is a know issue when using JDK 1.6, and I know that there is a wiki page that discusses this but I cannot find it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179236#4179236

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179236