[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Error while running jboss-5.0.0.CR2

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 00:45:33 EDT 2008

I just now checked my 32-bit Kubuntu 8.04 system - it has IPv6 installed and IPv6 addresses have been assigned. I can run CR2 with JDK 6 just fine. I haven't checked my 64-bit Kubuntu system as regards to IPv6, but I know I have run CR2 with JDK 6 successfully there also. Ditto for my Fedora 8 system at work.

By the way, there is a JVM command line option to prefer the use of IPv4, and it is already set in conf.sh.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179257#4179257

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179257