[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Not getting instance of Service object from a WSDL file.

ajayks do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 00:54:32 EDT 2008

Thanks a lot peter  for the reply.
I  created the client stub  for the my deployed web service and
I called the webservice  with the help following code :-

GreetingService greetingSrv = new GreetingService();
Greeting greeting =greetingSrv.getGreetingPort();

But I am getting following run time exeception :-
Unable to load Provider: Failed to load javax.xml.ws.spi.Provider: com.sun.xml.ws.spi.ProviderImpl

Could please help me to know how can I load provider as  specified in the above exeception.I have included all the jars in the client application and there is no compilation error.

best regards,
Ajay Kumar,
ST Microelectronics Ltd,
Noida,India.