[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Acces Configuration/Persistent Class at run time for read on

ilavenila do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 03:28:37 EDT 2008

Hi,

I want to access the org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration Object after all the configuration is done at some point in my application. This is just for read only purposes. Or even if i can retrieve the list of PersistentClass, then it will be very useful. Is there a way to do it? Please help

A bit of background on what I am doing: I have a typical application with some entities / session bean and client application. I am implementing entity versioning as a cross cutting behaviour. This means I need to know the current entity configuration to constuct the versioning entities configuration when I turn on versioning. Hope this helps!

Thanks!
Ilavenil

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179272#4179272

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179272