[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - PermGen space

tgcosta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 13:14:19 EDT 2008

Hi People

i'm having problems with "PermGen space". Actually, i'm using jboss 4.0.3sp1 with jdk1.5.0_12 for win 32bits.

I use my application normally during some days, but after few days this problem happen with me: "java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space"

I was looking for something that can help me to solve this and i know that if i upgrade the memory allocated for the JVM this problem can be solve, but, i don't have enough space to do this.

I would like to know if exist something to do in this case. Maybe getting free space in PermGen...

Somebody can help me?

Thiago.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179426#4179426

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179426