[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: change portlet titlebar style

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 14:43:22 EDT 2008

The title bar is created in:

org.jboss.portal.theme.impl.render.div.DivDecorationRenderer.render()

which calls

org.jboss.portal.theme.impl.render.div.DivDecorationRenderer.renderTriggerableActions()

which in turn places an icon for every valid action. The valid actions are maintained by the class

org.jboss.portal.theme.page.WindowContext

which in turn is initialized by this statement in the *-object.xml file:

<supported-window-states>
  |   <window-state>normal</window-state>
  |   <window-state>minimized</window-state>
  |   <window-state>maximized</window-state>
  | </supported-window-states>

So the first step would appear to be adding to the supported states, and updating the css to reference the icons (example: the "help" state creates an anchor with class "portlet-mode-help", and in the css this class references image images/help.gif ).

If you look at the code I mentioned, you will notice that the states are divided into "mode" and "windowstate" states.  I have not dug deep enough to determine how to get a new state mapped to one of these.

Hopefully this will get you far enough to at least know where to look.

Disclaimer: I have not tried this so I do not know if it will even work.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179434#4179434

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179434