[jboss-user] [JCA/JBoss] - Re: Setting up JBoss 4.2.2 so MDBs can subscribe to Topic on

gortman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 29 15:53:17 EDT 2008

We now have the WebLogic topic messages being sent to a secured queue (one of the default queues, queue/A) on our JBoss server.  However, we haven't been able to configure our EJB3 MDBs to listen to the local queue.  It should be an easy thing but has turned out to be anything but.  We are getting a "not bound" exception when JBoss tries to deploy the MDB to listen to queue/A.

Any tips on what the solution might be?  Here are the activation configs we are using in our MDB:

  @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destinationType",
    propertyValue="javax.jms.Queue"),
  @ActivationConfigProperty(propertyName="destination",
    propertyValue="queue/A"),