[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - At end of task, return to "home" page?

woo37830 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 30 09:04:00 EDT 2008

I have modified the jbpm console to allow a click on the task instance number to display that task in the "home" area of the page.  Upon completing the task, I would like for the "submit" button to end the task AND return the user to the "home" page. (It has a list of the task instances they can service).  Also I'd like the "cancel" button to return to the home page.

I'd appreciate any help in figuring out how to do this.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179558#4179558

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179558