[jboss-user] [Testimonials] - Innovation using EJB 3.0 on JBoss App. Server 4.x

pushpendra_raval do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 30 10:32:27 EDT 2008

Hello Jboss Community:

We have developed innovative Photo Album for AhmedabadSale.com using EJB 3.0.  We found that EJB 3.0 Specification reduces code upto 90%.  Our legacy code of EJB2.1 was 100,000 but by using EJB3.0 we found that same software could be developed in just 10,000 lines of code that is saving of 90,000 lines of code.

As regards to stability and performance we found that both the Specification Software produced same performance and stability.  There was no difference in either of them.

You can view our Photo Album which runs on EJB 3.0.  It contains photographs of Ahmedabad City.  We plan to add 100 more photos.

Our website has proved to be very reliable and stable in these 5 years.

Regards,

Pushpendra Raval
CEO, AhmedabadSale.com

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179584#4179584