[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: Not getting instance of Service object from a WSDL file.

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 30 11:25:54 EDT 2008

1) As I indicated, the list of JARs I gave is for 5.0 CR2. I provided the list mainly to say that you will probably need to add a lot of JARs and your list will most likely be different from mine. What I did was used wsrunclient and when it gave a ClassNotFoundEsxception, I found the JAR containing that class, added it to my classpath, and then ran it again. I did this about a dozen times to find all of the required JARs. You can do the same. You do not need to install anything different, the JBossWS provided with 4.2.x will work just fine. (Actually, what I cannot figure out is why wsrunclient does not already include all of the necessary JAR files - that was what the whole point of that script was.)

2) Most likely you are using the wrong names or making the wrong calls. Use wsconsume to generate the stubs and examine the source for the stubs. That should tell you what names you should be using or calls you should be making.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179600#4179600

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179600