[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Jbpm very slow

deadrow do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 30 12:40:06 EDT 2008

Hi,
   My question may be stupid but I have no clue on how to solve this problem:

I sucessfully installed JBPM. Everything is fine apart from one thing:
the first user that access jbpm is super slow: it has to wait for a minute or so. After that the response time is fine.
I am wondering if this is due to the fact that at the first access jboss has to compile everything or becasue there are some sort of lazy initialization.

Is there a way to speed up JBPM for example compiling the JSPs when I boot the jbpm server?

Regards
Davide

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179622#4179622

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179622