[jboss-user] [EJB/JBoss] - Re: JBOSS 5 (rev 74649) having EJB rmote injection issues

rickcr do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 30 14:04:25 EDT 2008

crap. I give up maybe I spoke to soon again. If anyone is out there please confirm that this @EJB injection should work in a servlet (using RC2)

(Does JBoss cache things somewhere? I'm deleting my ear each time I do a deploy to make sure I get valid changes, but maybe something else is going on.)

I do have this warning in the logs, not sure if it somehow it's related to things at all:

13:59:02,066 WARN  [HackClassloaderMetaDataDeployer] FIXME Using loader repository config: net.learntechnology:archive=user-adminstration.ear for  vfszip:/Users/rick/java/jboss-5.0.0.CR2/server/default/deploy/user-administration.ear use classloading metadata not loader repository config

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179636#4179636

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179636