[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - JBoss Configuration using Websphere MQ over SSL

JCworx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 30 17:44:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

I have configured the JBoss server to use Websphere MQ using the wiki site: http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/UsingWebSphereMQSeriesWithJBossASPart4

We used this in order to enable JBoss to connect to a queue manager, and drain messages from the queue. Now, we would like to take things one step further, and secure and use SSL. Is there a wiki that describes how this can be done using Websphere MQ?

The specifications that we are using are as follows.
JBoss version: 4.0.5.GA
Java Version: 1.4_11
Websphere MQ version: 6.0.2.1

If there is anything else that you would like to know, please let me know.

Thank you very much in advance,

JC

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4179666#4179666

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4179666