[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Large web service request, connection prematurely closed

tinny4u do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 03:34:09 EDT 2009

I wasn't sure where to post this web service question....

(Is there a better place to post this?)

I have a Grails application that I have deployed to JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA

(Ref: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=152946)

This application has some web services (using XFire). One of these web services receives large SOAP pay loads (1MB+). When I try and do one of these large requests I get the following exception.

org.codehaus.xfire.XFireRuntimeException: Could not read XML stream.. Nested exception is com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected end of input block in end tag
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,1441792]
com.ctc.wstx.exc.WstxEOFException: Unexpected end of input block in end tag
 at [row,col {unknown-source}]: [1,1441792]

etc.....

The interesting thing is that this application works just fine when deployed on the Jetty Servlet container.

I wonder if there is some sort of tcp / http buffer setting in JBoss AS that I can manipulate? Or something like that........?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222515#4222515

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222515