[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - JBPM Data Base - Table's column meaning

zuipli do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 06:14:59 EDT 2009

Hi,
I have found a lot of posts and scripts about the users/groups Data Base configuration, but I'm not able to find docs about the columns meaning of these tables.
I would like to create my own configuration with my groups and my users, but it's not clear which values place in some fields.

For example what does the column JBPM_ID_GROUP.CLASS_ represents ?

I want to create a new group, I can understand that 'G' (the typical value for this column in the scripts) is Group, but which others values can I use for this column? And the same for TYPE_; in the scripts I found the values are always:
- organisation
- security-role
Are these values pre-defined values ???

Please, if there is an article in the Wiki (that I didn't found) or a Post in the User Forum, put a link to the article/post, because almost always the answer "check the article in the Wiki" is not very useful.

Thanks in advance for you replies.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222564#4222564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222564