[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP] - Custom ClassFileTransformer disables JBoss AOP

fbrueseke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 10:39:53 EDT 2009

Hi JBoss AOP experts.

I have been using a ClassFileTransformer in my program to build a registry of certain classes. It is loaded through the pluggable instrumentor. This solution is described in the following thread: http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4185334#4185334.

Now I wanted to use JBoss AOP in the same application. After widdling around with the two things like forever I have found out: My ClassFileTransformer disables AOP completely. It seem that it reverts the transformation the AOP transformer does.

To be precise I must state that I use JBoss 4.2 which includes JBoss 1.5.6 and Java 5.

My question is: Is there a way to use my ClassFileTransformer and JBoss AOP at the same time?

Kind regards
Frank

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222658#4222658

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222658