[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - HTTP Connector maxThreads and BasicThreadPool

igain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 13:31:23 EDT 2009

Hi,

We are using JBoss 4.3 on Sun Solaris system and right now doing load testing on our application.

Our application a small webservice, which is using JDBC and get the data from DB.

Physical RAM on server is 2 GB.

in server.xml under jboss-web.deployer we have the default value for maxThread is 250 and in jboss-service.xml we have MaximumPoolSize=20.

We are looking 500 concurrent users during peak load.

What should be the best value we should set in BasicThreadPool as well as in maxThread under server.xml ?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222743#4222743

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222743