[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - JBoss Tools Password On Extract

cristal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 15:12:52 EDT 2009

I downloaded the file

JBossTools-ALL-linux-gtk-3.0.0.GA-R200903141626-H5.zip

to a windows system and upon attempted extraction ( on a windows system ), the extraction begins and then halts and opens a messagebox which says, "File "lib" is password protected.  Please enter the password in the box below"

What's the password?

I realize this distribution is to be used on linux, but I should still be able to extract it on windows.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222771#4222771

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222771