[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - ClassLoader questions...

schmoely do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 1 22:34:22 EDT 2009

Hi jBPM community,

I just downloaded/installed the jBPM installer (jbpm-installer-3.2.6.SP1.jar) and it installed a jbpm directory in my server deploy directory (with the enterprise ear, the service sar and the console war).

I will be creating a number of processes that need to signal a web service when a particular node is reached. So I implement an ActionHandler on that node and in my handler, have it call a web service.

Problem is: the code that calls the web service has a butt load of jar dependencies (all the cxf stack) and I don't want to put them way up in server/lib - because that'll conflict with other wars deployed on the server.

Similarly, I don't want to deploy the jars in the sar/lib directory because then those classes will be forced to all other clients of jBPM.

I've been banging my head against the wall all day on this: is there a standard pattern or configuration change I can apply to get this realized? I've looked at the jbpm.classLoader property but can't fathom how to put it to work here...

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222838#4222838

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222838