[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Don't see running process in JBPM

DeanDeen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 05:27:47 EDT 2009

Still struggling with this one.

Now I work with process definition that is already in Oracle DB. So I create new instances of process or manipulate existing ones.

Still I am not getting data, that is changed within application, saved in DB until I don't restart Jboss server.
example:
I log in in my application and am able to se my current process instances. But f I change existing one (go to next task) or create new instance, nothing is seen in DB...until I restart server.

On the other hand if I correct some data directly in DB and I refresh my application I get new data.

There must be some cache which I don't know how to handle on process changes!?!

I would appreciate some example of similar working app. or some hint...

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222934#4222934

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222934