[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - [Warning] Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.Start

gchanteb do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 05:32:39 EDT 2009

Hi,

I am doing some high volume tests using JMeter and I have this warning which appears when I start 10.000 simple process:

anonymous wrote : 10:43:59,913 WARN  [ProxyWarnLog] Narrowing proxy to class org.jbpm.graph.node.StartState - this operation breaks ==

I found this post (http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=73123) where koen.aers says:

anonymous wrote : This is a Hibernate message. This is because all node types are stored in the same table. They get loaded by Hibernate lazily (in fact they are not loaded, but there is a stub in the collection representing all the different nodes of the collection). When you are actually using the nodes (in this case a tasknode) the object in the collection gets replaced by an actual TaskNode instance. This operation effectively breaks the == operator. Nothing really to worry about ;-)

I'm ok with him :-). But...... I found this article (http://www.len.ro/2008/10/jbpm-optimization/) where the author:

- First takes 10 minutes to achieve the method "List tasks = (List) getTaskListCommand.execute(jbpmContext);" and have the same warning.
- Then tries to tune Hibernate queries and takes 6 seconds after to do the same thing.

So my question is: Should we really not worry about this warning?

Thx for your advices.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222939#4222939

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222939