[jboss-user] [Advanced Documentation] - Maximum Hardware Requirement for Jboss v- 4.0.3

karmaker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 08:23:40 EDT 2009

Hi All,

   Currently in our production enviorment , we are using Jboss version 4.0.3 with 4 Jboss instances.

   We are planning to upgrade the existing hardware ( dual core , 4 G.B RAM) to the following

    Option A : Quad Core with 32 G.B ram

    or

    Option B : mutliple CPU with 32 G.B ram

   Before we proceed to upgrade the hadware I just want to know how much maximum the Jboss version 4.0.3 can utilize.

  Because there is no point in spending so much of money on upgrading the hardware if the Jboss is utilizing them.

   Hence can anyone let me know what is the maximum hardware configuration for Jboss version 4.0.3.

  Also please let me know which of the following Options , multe core or multi CPU best suit the Jboss version 4.0.3

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4222991#4222991

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4222991