[jboss-user] [Javassist user questions] - Re: VerifyError when instanciating a generated class (Bad ty

kromate do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 09:45:36 EDT 2009

By the way I re-post the error I get with this code. The one I've posted is was not matching.
 Caused by: java.lang.VerifyError: (class: Accessor$com/bnpparibas/eqd/fish/fwk/introspection/SampleBean_directAccessField, method: setValue signature: (Ljava/lang/Object;)V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2357)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.getConstructor0(Class.java:2671)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:321)
  | 	at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)

(out of topic) his there an edit post tool ? I've looked for one, but I did not see any.

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223019#4223019

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223019