[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Couldn't load delegation class ????

konstt2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 10:42:42 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have a process definition. When I execute an actionHandler a exception is generated and I don't know why.

  | 16:35:31,115 INFO  [STDOUT] Hello!
  | 16:35:31,131 ERROR [Delegation] couldn't load delegation class 'com.prueba.nodos.AccionNodoHandler'
  | java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: class 'com.prueba.nodos.AccionNodoHandler' could not be found by the process classloader
  | 	at org.jbpm.instantiation.ProcessClassLoader.findClass(ProcessClassLoader.java:118)

Class:

public class AccionNodoHandler implements ActionHandler{

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223046#4223046

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223046