[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Dynamic Group / PooledActors

ClayM do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 2 12:08:02 EDT 2009

Ok, I think we're both getting frustrated :)

Perhaps I'm not understanding or explaining things right.

1) Is this right? In my ExpressionHandler, do something like:

  | assign(Assignable assignable, ExecutionContext executionContext) {
  |         // do some stuff to dynamically figure out what group to assign to
  | 	assignable.setPooledActors(new String[] { "group(my-dynamic-group)"});
  | }

2) I would actually like to do task lookups by pooled actorId, not group id. If this is not possible, I can probably get around it.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223073#4223073

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223073