[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools (users)] - Publish on Build

cbredesen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 08:58:37 EDT 2009

Is there a way to publish on build, rather than on a preset interval?  I see that I can set choose to never publish automatically, but is there some other way to publish besides opening the server view, right clicking, and publishing?

Ideally, I'd setup a hook so when I hit Ctrl-B, it publishes as well.  Somewhat less ideally, there'd be a hotkey for publish so at least I wouldn't have to touch the mouse.

Ideas?

-Chris

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223296#4223296

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223296