[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Could not find new XAResource to use for recovering non-

clebert.suconic@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 10:41:17 EDT 2009

I'm really not sure if this should matter, but the only difference from your file and the one on EAP (found this using kompare) is the order on where you described JBM. On the EAP it is the first item on the properties.

*Maybe* Arjuna is recovering the XIDs from the file-storage before JBM had a chance to recover them?

  |    <properties depends="arjuna" name="jta">
  |
  |         <property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.recovery.XAResourceRecovery.JBMESSAGING1"
  |
  |                   value="org.jboss.jms.server.recovery.MessagingXAResourceRecovery;java:/DefaultJMSProvider"/>
  |         <!--
  |         Support subtransactions in the JTA layer?
  |         Default is NO.
  |       -->
  |         <property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.supportSubtransactions" value="NO"/>
  |         <property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.jtaTMImplementation" value="com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.TransactionManagerImple"/>
  |         <!--
  | 			com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.jts.TransactionManagerImple
  | 			-->
  |         <property name="com.arjuna.ats.jta.jtaUTImplementation" value="com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.arjunacore.UserTransactionImple"/>
  |         <!--
  | 			com.arjuna.ats.internal.jta.transaction.jts.UserTransactionImple
  | 			-->
  |     </properties>

If that's not the issue, you will need to look for other errors on the log and see if there is any other warnings.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223323#4223323

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223323