[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & DEPLOYMENT] - Re: How to Disable Caching in Jboss AS 5.0.1 Default Server?

altavatar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 15:54:09 EDT 2009

"jaikiran" wrote : Explain a bit more about your application and the caching that you are seeing, maybe that will give us some hint.

In my case, the problem is that web resources are cached and are only updated with an server restart or app redeployment.

I have an exploded EAR (which includes an exploded WAR) in my ../deploy dir. Updating a xhtml or css file in the exploded WAR has no effect.

Previously, in JBoss AS 5.0.0, changes to a CSS file, for instance, would be immediately visible.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223390#4223390

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223390