[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: java.net.SocketException: Too many open files

igain do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 3 18:41:26 EDT 2009

Hi Peter,

Even fater increasing the file decriptor limit to 65000, after 2 hrs we hit same error.

We have been load testing with same number of users, however suddenly it has started giving "Too Many files open"

We are using Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (build 1.5.0_07-b03, mixed mode) , Sun OS 51.(sparc)

and Jboss 4.3

If i add -XX:+MaxFDLimit in JVM will it help?? Since it is solaris specific.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223408#4223408

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223408