[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JPA/Hibernate JBC usage

zeravlai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 4 07:21:40 EDT 2009

Gooossshhh,

I'm sorry Manik. I decided to test it all again and pay better attention to the traces.

EVERYTHING is working fine, I mean, R_R semantic DO BLOCK writing if a reader already holds the lock. R_C allows writers to proceed, EXACTLY as described in hibernate guide.

Thanks for your support that took me to a better knowledge of the cache.
BTW, don't take this error into account and please keep on answering my future questions ;-)

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223436#4223436

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223436