[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: URGENT - Problem when deploying on jboss portal

aj_jboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Apr 4 10:47:41 EDT 2009

I manage to deploy the application when i was using normal JSP page.
When i tried to use JSF tags it is giving me errors.

portlet.xml

  | 	<portlet>
  | 		<portlet-name>psrp-HelloPortlet</portlet-name>
  | 		<portlet-class>com.geinfra.geenergy.psrp.portal.PortletDefination</portlet-class>
  | 		<init-param>
  | 			<name>JSPPage</name>
  | 			<value>/includes/header.jsf</value>
  | 		</init-param>
  | 		<init-param>
  | 			<name>PageTitle</name>
  | 			<value>Header</value>
  | 		</init-param>
  | 		<supports>
  | 			<mime-type>text/html</mime-type>
  | 			<portlet-mode>VIEW</portlet-mode>
  | 		</supports>
  | 		<portlet-info>
  | 		</portlet-info>
  | 	</portlet>

Which jar files are required for using JSF tags ?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223448#4223448

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223448