[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: JBC Strategie with JPA/Hibernate

zeravlai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 6 08:03:37 EDT 2009

Thanks Manik,

I was really looking for a solution to have two clustered nodes with one db each, and get the dbs in synch in the same way the cache is.

If I'm using load balancing, app calls will be balanced between nodes. Cache data will be in synch, but db data will NOT. Imaging tx1 goes to node1 to modify customer 1. Either by invalidation or replication, the two caches will be in synch, but just db1 will hold the modification to customer 1, while db2 won't know about that modification.

Should I be using a third party software to get the two dbs in synch??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223643#4223643

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223643