[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Re: JNDI Issue - Deploying EJB3 using Eclipse to JBoss 5

yetti do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 6 16:06:07 EDT 2009

Peter,

Thanks man for the follow up, you're awesome. Seriously, bit time. I changed the code to:

  | public HelloClientPOJO(){
  | 	try{
  | 		Context jndiContext = getInitialContext();
  | 		Object ref = jndiContext.lookup("FTPBean/remote");
  | 		_ftpbean = (FTPBean)ref;
  | 	}catch (javax.naming.NamingException ne){
  | 		//nothing
  | 	}
  | }

Still no joy, same error in the console:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassCastException: $Proxy2
at HelloClientPOJO.(HelloClientPOJO.java:17)
at HelloClientPOJO.main(HelloClientPOJO.java:29)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223800#4223800

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223800