[jboss-user] [Clustering/JBoss] - NPE with SSO in cluster

prabhat.jha@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 6 17:57:31 EDT 2009

I have a 2-node cluster with EAP 4.3 CP04 running portal with apache mod_jk in front. I have turned on org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.sso.ClusteredSingleSignOn in jboss-web.deployer. When failover happens, I see following in server log:

4:59:18,550 ERROR [TreeCacheSSOClusterManager] Caught exception cleaning sessions from dead cluster members from SSOs

Thanks for creating https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPAPP-1865. What could be the cause?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223816#4223816

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223816