[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Deploying a process - Actions

desson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 6 22:19:52 EDT 2009

boercher,

You are right, I'm deploying using Eclipse. Sorry for no give this information in the first post  :(

I did the sequence of operations below:
1 - Deploy a process that has one action, (Before deploy the process I cleared my database);
2 - Next I change the behaviour of this action;
3 - An after I start a process instance;
4 - So I checked that  the new altered code of action was executed. The version stored in database wasn't executed.

I notice the problem of deploying ActionHandlers, mine aren't all selected too. Despite the actions are in the process definition.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4223854#4223854

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4223854