[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: What is the definition of Node in treecache? Passive?

yangju do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 7 14:31:46 EDT 2009

200,000 seems pretty big to me. But my question is how big of each object in the eviction queue? What is the content of objects in the eviction queue? Is it just wrapper around the cached objects or just a pointer to the cached object? If it is a replication of each cached object, then 200,000 such objects can takes significant memory. Could you give us more info on this eviction queue so that we can better understand our outofmemory

Thanks.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224141#4224141

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224141