[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss Performance Problems with SPECjAppServer2004

Frank.Feinbube do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 8 04:53:14 EDT 2009

I still have all the errors mentioned before. And I have no ideas anymore.

I tried small thread_cache_size (8) and big ones (2000). I tried to increase connections (up to 2000) on mysql-site. I tried lots of configurations for the mysql-ds.xml.

But I get the same errors every time.

Perhaps its really a problem of the Windows XP + JBoss 4.2.3 + MySQL 5.1 combination.

Any suggestions?

I will try JBoss 5.0.0. Perhaps he will be nicer to me.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224266#4224266

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224266