[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - doubts about the JBOSSWS

joncmuniz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 8 10:46:00 EDT 2009

1-because often I see the same problems in several places, that the libs related to JBoss, to work to take the client lib x and put in endorsed, things like that! when we need something that does not change the place these libs?

2- steps to make security-ws - I followed the links that show how to be made, but I'm still having problems:
http://www.jboss.org/community/docs/DOC-12644
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/WSSecurityEncryptExample
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/WSSecuritySignExample
http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/WSSecurityConfig

Things are even simpler as shown in these examples, put the jboss-wsse-server.xml and jboss-wsse-client.xml in their due places, and inform in the webServices EndpointConfig Server @ (configName = "Standard Endpoint WSSecurity"), finally make it as described in steps.
It is my impression or have gaps in documentation? Such as the client side to call a particular service is only necessary to the xml file and inform the settings below:
System.setProperty("org.jboss.ws.wsse.keyStore", "E:/wsse/wsse.jks" );
system.setProperty("org.jboss.ws.wsse.keyStorePassword", "senha_client" );
System.setProperty("org.jboss.ws.wsse.keyStoreType", "jks" );
System.setProperty("org.jboss.ws.wsse.trustStore", "E:/wsse/wsse.csr" );
System.setProperty("org.jboss.ws.wsse.trustStorePassword", "senha_client" );
System.setProperty("org.jboss.ws.wsse.trustStoreType", "jks" );

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224385#4224385

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224385