[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Absolute simplest JMX/JMS authentication

javadba@gmail.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 8 16:46:03 EDT 2009

Our servers are behind firewalls and communicating within a LAN. We only need rather simple security.

We need JMX and JMS authentication to work for queues and a message bridge  with the smallest amount of effort (although we have already spent many hours on this..).

Following have been attempted and failed on the bridge:

  A single jmx-console-users.properties and jmx-console-roles.properties and point all of the authentication methods to them.

Database auth

IdentifyLoginModule

All of them fail with  javax.jms.JMSException: User myuser is NOT authenticated.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224489#4224489

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224489