[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: Problem with user authorization using JBM Bridge configu

armsargis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 9 05:38:29 EDT 2009

In fact the same story with user, for instance I have 2 JBoss servers running on different servers:

1) JBoss - 1,
     username = local, password local123
     queue = LocalQueue
2) JBoss - 2,
     username = remote, password remote123
     queue = RemoteQueue

Now I want when there is messages in LocalQueue forward it automatically to RemoteQueue. and for do it I need to create user: 'remote' in JBoss - 1. I think its not logical and can create problem with maintenance. If I change password in one side I should do it also in other side as well.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4224605#4224605

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4224605